Get in-depth mentoring and report studies for your spacetech company
Are you an early-stage company linked to space technologies and services and planning to scale up?
Apply now and discover the personalized services available to rocket your success!
10 selected companies will be entitled to receive for free:
- 4 In-depth report studies of your company and its proposed service/product focusing on aspects such as the business model design, intellectual property rights, access to finance and human resources;
- 6 one-to-one meetings with international experts;
- Opportunity of a virtual pitching slot at the Congress;
- Free access to the Congress
- Training workshops for entrepreneurs
Deadline is April 18th
SpaceUp is a project financed by the EU Framework programme for Research and Innovation (Horizon 2020). The overall objective of SpaceUp is to contribute at a European level to the safeguarding and further development of a competitive and entrepreneurial space industry. Throughout the project lifetime six Space Academies will take place in various locations in Europe, networking new space tech entrepreneurs with potential partners in Finance, Business, Space Clusters and Science Parks, plunging Start-ups into a genuinely European Space ecosystem. www.space-academy.eu